Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Shamless Plug

My oldest son, who is a wonderful cook of many things yummy, produces his own internet cooking show. It is called "Menu From Mars". Go find it (menufrommars.com) and enjoy watching his unique way of cooking...from ribs and wings (no, he is not vegetarian or vegan) to barbeque sauces and canning. Learn from him and you will find that you also can cook wonderful foods. He also has a Facebook page by the same name...go "like" him!

Anyway, he called me today and suggested that instead of roasting my veggies in the oven, I may want to go buy myself some Mesquite wood chips at a local big box store and use them on my backyard grill to smoke the veggies. I think that is a mighty fine idea, and even though I don't have any wood chips yet, I do believe I'm gonna go and grill me up some veggies out there this afternoon. Because, as I've said before, you can never have enough roasted or grilled veggies on hand.

Major yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment